Luxury Artisan Chocolate Bar
You can't beat these delicious chocolate bars with unique flavour combinations and beautifully designed packaging. All Coco chocolate is palm oil free and made using the highest quality Colombian cocoa beans.
- Colombian Milk Chocolate: With pleasant milky tones, dark in colour and with a defined chocolate and caramel notes. The acidity of the chocolate and the creamy-milk complement each other perfectly. Smooth and well balanced. 40% single origin Colombian milk chocolate.
- Rhubarb & Ginger: An old-school flavour paring that delivers fruity sweetness with a warming spice finish. 40% single origin milk chocolate.
- Salt & Pepper Caramel Milk Chocolate: This milky chocolate bar has 40% cacao content & is made with fine flavour cocoa beans from Colombia. With crunchy caramel & a hint of salt and black pepper, this bar has the perfect balance of salty and sweet, delivering a unique flavour experience.
Isle of Skye Sea Salt & Lime Milk Chocolate: The Isle of Skye Sea Salt & Lime Milk Chocolate bar provides a unique chocolate-tasting experience. This limited edition flavour has a beautiful artwork wrapper, and makes a beautiful gift for chocolate-lovers.
Isle of Skye Sea Salt Milk Chocolate: Luxurious milk chocolate with a pinch of pristine sea salt made on the Isle of Skye. Sweet and comforting chocolate flavour enhanced by a salty luxury finish. 40% single origin milk chocolate.
- Isle of Skye Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Bar: Luxurious dark chocolate with a pinch of pristine sea salt made on the Isle of Skye. Sweet and comforting chocolate flavour enhanced by a salty luxury finish. 61% single origin Colombian dark chocolate.
- Salted Caramel: Containing flakes of sea salt gathered in pure waters around the Isle of Skye to give the sweetness something to stand against and flourish.
- Mocha: This milky chocolate bar has 40% cacao content & is made with fine flavour cocoa beans from Colombia. The perfect balance between sweetness and well-defined cocoa flavours, with exquisite notes of roasted coffee and delicate hints resembling hazelnuts, finishing with a sweet and creamy aftertaste.
See details below for ingredients and allergens.
Delivery & returns
Delivery costs are £3.50 for UK mainland delivery on all orders, and are sent via Royal Mail on a Tracked 48 service. Except orders for greetings cards up to £20 which are £2.95 and sent Royal Mail 2nd Class.
Orders over £50 are free of postage sent Royal Mail Tracked 48.
Our 'Express' delivery cost is £7.50 & is sent via DPD on a 1-2 day service. We aim to despatch the next working day after the order date. Please note this service is not available to Islands & Highlands.
For full delivery information, see here.
Such a lovely selection, always arrives beautifully packaged and in a timely manner. Everything an independent shop should be!
Winter’s Moon is a beautiful, independent shop in Chichester that sells gorgeous products to gift to friends or yourself! Whether you visit in person or shop online the service is fantastic.
The staff are just lovely and the selection of goodies is eclectic, inspiring and very well edited. Quick responses to any questions and snappy delivery for online orders.
My favourite, most stylish store in Chichester. Best place to find unusual, well designed gifts for friends (and myself!).
My favourite shop in Chichester... Julia and her staff are always so friendly. I love going to this shop!
A truly beautiful shop with the most amazing amount of wonderfully curated items. Lovely staff and always something I didn't know I needed!