These seed tins contain a beautiful mix of native wildflowers or salad leaves, perfect for growing your own paradise!
- Salad Mix: Salad Rocket, Kale, Green and Red Mustard and Cress.
- Bee Mix: Birdsfoot Trefoil, Foxglove, Red Clover, Viper’s Bugloss and Wild Marjoram – all recommended as bee-friendly plants by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
- Butterfly Mix: Purple Loosestrife, Forget-me-not, Musk mallow, Red campion and Yarrow - all recommended by Butterfly Conservation.
- Urban Meadow: Common toadflax, Cornflower, Cowslip, Meadow cranesbill, Musk mallow, Oxeye daisy and Red campion.
- Herb Mix: Sweet Basil, Dill, Pasley, Sweet Marjoram and Chives.
- Sky Meadow: Forget-Me-Not, Meadow-Cranesbill, Cornflower, Selfheal and Wild Cray.
- Shade Mix: Red Campion, Ragged-Robin, Bellflower, Meadow Buttercup, Meadowsweet, Forget-Me-Not and Oxeye Daisy.
- All flower mixes also contain a sprinkling of pollinator-friendly annuals Chamomile, Cornflower, Corn marigold, and Night-flowering catchfly.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls, enough to cover 1 metre square in a garden bed or 3-5 medium sized pots
- Leave at least 10cm between each ball when planting.
- Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.