Mix and match these great seed tins containing a beautiful mix of native wildflowers or salad leaves. Create your own gift box to start growing your own paradise, or gift to someone else!
You can also buy individual tins here.
- Salad Mix: Salad Rocket, Kale, Green and Red Mustard and Cress.
- Bee Mix: Birdsfoot Trefoil, Foxglove, Red Clover, Viper’s Bugloss and Wild Marjoram – all recommended as bee-friendly plants by the Bumblebee Conservation Trust.
- Butterfly Mix: Purple Loosestrife, Forget-me-not, Musk mallow, Red campion and Yarrow - all recommended by Butterfly Conservation.
- Urban Meadow: Common toadflax, Cornflower, Cowslip, Meadow cranesbill, Musk mallow, Oxeye daisy and Red campion.
- All flower mixes also contain a sprinkling of pollinator-friendly annuals Chamomile, Cornflower, Corn marigold, and Night-flowering catchfly.
- Each tin contains 20 seed balls, enough to cover 1 metre square in a garden bed or 3-5 medium sized pots
- Leave at least 10cm between each ball when planting.
- Best scattered in Spring or Autumn.